Add a Search Box to Zendesk Forum
You can add a search button to your Zendesk forum site for your end users to search your ProProfs documentation. When a user submits the form they will be taken to your ProProfs site and the search results will be displayed.
ï»¿Step 1 - Enable Zendesk in ProProfs
The first step is to copy a small piece of code from ProProfs.
- Log in to your ProProfs account (as an administrator).
- Click Settings in the toolbar.
- Click Zendesk Integration.
- Check Turn on Zendesk Integration to enable Zendesk Integration.
- The click on the link to go into the old Zendesk.
- Select all text in the Forum Search box, then right-click and select Copy.
ï»¿Step 2 - Add the Widget in Zendesk
After you copy the code from ProProfs, log in to your Zendesk account.
- Log in to your Zendesk account, and select Settings > Extensions.
- Select add widget in the right-hand corner.
- Enter the widget information.
- For the Title enter "ProProfs Forum Search".
- For Available for, change to Anyone, including people who have not logged in.
- In the Content text field, paste the code you copied from ProProfs.
- Select Create Widget and then Submit.