Knowledge Base App for Zendesk Agents
With the Zendesk and ProProfs integration you can:
- Quickly search your ProProfs documentation from Zendesk to help solve support tickets.
- Easily turn a support ticket into a help topic from Zendesk.
- Log in to your ProProfs account (as an administrator).
- Click Settings in the toolbar.
- Click Zendesk Integration.
- Check Turn on Zendesk Integration to enable Zendesk Integration.
- Copy the API key provided.
- Log in to your Zendesk account.
- Click on Manage under "Apps" and select the ProProfs app from the directory. Click on the "Install" button.
- Fill out the following fields in the configuration page for the application:
- Title: Give the application a name.
- URL: Enter the URL of your default ProProfs site such as https://mysite.helpdocsonline.com. Note that Zendesk only accepts HTTPS URLs for the integration process.
- Post Ticket to ProProfs: Select this option if you want to be able to convert a ticket into a new ProProfs page.
- Search Options: If you have multiple ProProfs sites, you can select the option to search all of your sites. Uncheck to only search the default site.
- API Key: Paste in the API key.
- Click "Install" to complete this process.
- Navigate to an existing ticket and expand the "Apps" panel via the button on the top right.
- Click the "Refresh" icon in the upper right of the "Apps" panel and the app should show up.
Whenever you load a ticket page, the ProProfs app will automatically search your ProProfs documentation. You can also turn a helpful support ticket into documentation with a single click.
Suggested Reading: Zendesk Help Center