Import From FrameMaker
Follow these steps to import FrameMaker pages into ProProfs.
- Create a new folder on your computer called Import.
- In FrameMaker, select File, then Open. Then open the FrameMaker file you want.
- Select File, then Save As, then HTML.
- Select the save folder called Import that you just created, and then click Save.
- Locate the files on your computer. Select all the files you want to zip. Right-click on any of the files (making sure all the files are still selected), select Send To, and another box will open. Click Compressed (zipped) Folder. A new folder with a zipper image on it will appear in the same general area (i.e., the desktop or folder in which the original item was saved). This is your new zip file/folder.
- Follow these steps to begin the import process.